Please contact us for your appointment. Please fill the registration form and bring it to your first appointment.
What to expect on your first appointment?
- Please bring your health insurance card and a form of photo ID (driver’s license works)
- You may consider bringing the following which would help in the treatment
- A list of your current medications with the dosages.
- A list of past psychiatric medications or any treatment record.
- A list of medical problems you have and treatments you have received.
- The first appointment is for 45 mins. You should plan on arriving 20mins earlier to complete the paperwork.
We require a valid credit card on file for all new patients. If you cannot make it to your appointment, please notify us via telephone 48 hours in advance to avoid the $100 fee for no-shows. Patients can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If there is no answer, patients must leave a detailed message.